If you as a leader, manager, owner, entrepreneur or particulary as a human being are faced with personal challenges that you would like to have solved quickly, then you have come to the right place.
In 1:1 coaching we work on your current personal challenges and thought patterns in a trusting atmosphere. The way we think determines our blockades and at the same time our success.
It is about finding out one’s own “programming”, questioning one’s own mental model as well as one’s own thought patterns and, if necessary, adapting them, defusing memories from the past and developing attractive goals.
With modern coaching methods, you can expect to experience the desired changes immediately and to take them with you.
What you can expect
It is likely that this coaching & mentoring is different from what you imagined. All in all, we won’t spend much time talking about the problem, just gathering information. Most of the session(s) will be devoted to other things.
It is extremely important to explore your internal processes when it comes to HOW a problem arises in you. This means that we look for your strategy or want to know how you structure the problem. Our focus on the structure means that once we have discovered the structure, we are ready to take the next step. This means that we can then focus on solving the problem.
This is what the process looks like
We’ll start with you telling us about the problem. We will ask you to give us examples of the problem and ask you questions to explore HOW you work in your mind. We will also try to explore the underlying causes (triggers) of the problem. At some point before the session is over, we will ask you what needs to happen so that you know that the problem has been fixed.
You can expect the following results within a surprisingly short period of time
- You make good choices.
- You feel relaxed.
- When you have a decision to make, you approach it calmly.
- Your work is easy for you to do.
- You often stay in your comfort zone.
- You have
- You are convinced that everything will turn out well and turn out to be good.
- You find it easy to be attentive and concentrate.
- You have little to no distracting thoughts shooting through your head.
- You are independent of external recognition.
- You can come up with good ideas.
- You have a lot of energy at work.
- What you do fills you with enthusiasm.
- You are optimistic.
- You can easily recover from negative events that you experience.
- You are very good at assessing a situation.
- The cooperation with others goes smoothly.
- You get many insights.
- Problems are opportunities that arise.
- You can easily cope with stress.
- You can easily deal with difficult people.
- You feel a center of magnetic attraction and have the strength to draw whatever you want to you.
- You feel that you are in very good physical shape.
- In general, you have the impression that you are in very good shape.
- You can apply and use your mind whenever you want.
- In general, you are in a really good mood.